I am a freelance illustrator and artist from Moscow, Russia.
I get inspired by colours, forms and their combinations and want to show the harmony and warmth of the ordinary things around us. I love to work with acrylic, gouache and Photoshop.
As an illustrator I worked with such magazines as Tatler, Glamour, Seasons, Ornament, brands Yandex, Megafon, Jardin Coffee, media platforms the Village, Afisha Daily and others.
You can check all the available works in my SHOP or if you want to order something special or just have a talk, please, contact me via email email@example.com or contact form below. I'm open for any suggestions.
• "Tonya doesn't afraid to grow up" and "Max doesn't afraid to grow up" - two books about body changes while growing up for children with autistic disease
• Special project of the Village and Sanofi
• Cover of Tatler magazine application. October, 2020
• Seasons magazine editorial. Autumn, 2020
• Special project of the Village and Weleda
• Glamour Style Book editorial. December, 2019
• Ornament Magazine editorial. June, 2019